adrian belew – waiting room lyrics
when will i ever grow up
when will today be enough
when will i learn to be here now?
it’s on the other side of the door – that’s what i’m looking for
i have what i need – why do i want more? more?
put a lot of pavement on my shoes
made a lot of payments on my dues
i’m running out of patience just like you
i’ll be in the waiting room tomorrow just like today and yesterday
why am i still waiting my life away?
where will i find the will to stop running and just stand still
and take a look at the bird in my hand?
how can i find the faith to drop out of the human race
and let the future crawl back to its cage?
- max kennedy - hedi slimane lyrics > max kennedy
- tom jones - you've lost that lovin'feeling (live) lyrics > tom jones
- al-gear - hyfym lyrics > al gear
- imran - ami nei amate (feat. bristy) lyrics > imran
- vita imana - gondwana lyrics > vita imana
- pede b - brunchmusik lyrics > pede b
- king reign - oh no lyrics > king reign
- k labre - fedelta lyrics > k labre
- la prohibida - eres tan travesti lyrics > la prohibida
- the wild feathers - goodbye song lyrics > the wild feathers