eddie rabbitt – song of ireland lyrics
i remember daddy playing on the violin,
jigs and reels that he brought from ireland.
and i’m the first born in america, my friend.
i have never been there but someday i’ll take a trip.
i’ll cross the ocean on a big long silver ship.
hear them sing those songs i learned from mama’s knee;
i just close my eyes and i can almost see,
those shamrock hills and those forty shades of green.
and the roots that tie me to a land i’ve never known… are
calling me home, are calling me home.
sun shines through my window here in tennessee.
god sure made this a pretty place to be.
but sometimes it just don’t feel like home to me.
so i close my eyes and i can almost see those shamrock
hills and those forty shades of green.
and the roots that tie me to a land i’ve never known
are calling me home. are calling me home. are calling me home.
- cr7z - kennedy lyrics > cr7z
- gon - white flag lyrics > gon
- teagacê - korengal lyrics > teagace
- kil ali - deep thought sessions lyrics > kil ali
- matt bianco - invisible lyrics > matt bianco
- marshall zuniga - otro segundo lyrics > marshall zuniga
- toha7jxq - gangsta lyrics > toha7jxq
- cam cole - commercial people lyrics > cam cole
- sylvia baudelaire - queen bitch lyrics > sylvia baudelaire
- vanilla - paradise mi amor lyrics > vanilla