mercyme – something about you lyrics
where, where do i begin?
how do i say what’s on my heart with aper and a pen?
how, how can i describe
the god of all the universe and make it rhyme?
i just wonder if it’s worth
painting you with so few words
oh, with so few words
still there’s something about you
that keeps me in pursuit of who you are
i will spend my days finding ways to praise
the glory and the grace of who you are
why, why do i even try?
if i could speak the tongue of every man i’m still tongue-tied
what can i say about you
when everything i have won’t do
oh, it will not do
as long as life runs through my veins
i will live to praise your name
and if a hundred years i live
i won’t even scratch, i won’t even scratch the surface
- lucía gil,paula dalli - a girar lyrics > lucia gilpaula dalli
- merkules - way down lyrics > merkules
- thåström - balladen om en gammal knarkare - 2007 remastered version lyrics > thastrom
- belly - the key lyrics > belly
- dre.square - old news lyrics > dre square
- the beatles - maybe i'm amazed lyrics > the beatles
- the beatles - magical mystery tour lyrics > the beatles
- the beatles - like dreamers do lyrics > the beatles
- the beatles - lend me your comb lyrics > the beatles
- the beatles - leave my kitten alone lyrics > the beatles