tyga – can’t be friends lyrics
“can’t be friends”
whether the game of love ends on a bad note.
or being honest make the trust grow.
apparentally it make you argue more.
the more things you throw.
dvd’s and my dirty clothes.
telling me shutup, i’m leavin’ you.
the reason you ain’t even got one.
it wasn’t true.
look at her, now look at you.
i know we ain’t perfect.
but i made our world utopia.
how could you not notice?
in denial cause you’re used to losin’.
put me through, it ain’t the answer to it.
put on my vans, take a walk to cool it.
but you was always a test and i’m a student.
tryin my best,
but i never get the right solutions.
i swear it’s one thing after another one.
f-ck it i’m done.
am i done?
mother say i’m too young.
but what that mean?
i took a chance and now i’m playin,
the game of love.
now it’s never ending.
that first feeling.
on a quest for a womans treasure.
they keep it hidden.
i gotta find love even if it kill me.
(i gotta find love even if it kill me.)
can run into it anyday.
but knowing me i prolly never meet.
only speak when a fan speak.
never chattin’ with a stranger.
but there’s something about this girl that got me thinkin’. (d-mn)
i-phone accidentally called her.
says h-llo? silent moment.
man, i been missin’ you.
and i know you miss me too.
she sighed then she said,
thought we’d be together ’till the end.
and this the end.
so good luck with your career.
cause we can no longer be friends anymore.
- future thieves - drive lyrics > future thieves
- looda - right now lyrics > looda
- uclã - meus manos #1 lyrics > ucla
- paul simon - how the heart approaches what it yearns (2018) lyrics > paul simon
- neebah - despacito neighbourino lyrics > neebah
- gabriel drago - pureza (freebvrs) lyrics > gabriel drago
- șapte - et lyrics > sapte
- misunderstood demon - from hell lyrics > misunderstood demon
- samokozie - cigarette kisses lyrics > samokozie
- hersh - life with a twist lyrics > hersh